These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Château de St Paul’s Website.
Château de St Paul is located at:
Chemin de st paul , boudy de beauregard – 47290, France
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- analytics services provided by Google Analytics
- WordPress cookies to check settings and status
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
All material on the Website is protected by copyright and all intellectual property rights in the designs on the Website are owned exclusively by Château de St Paul. You may view pages of the Website on screen and may print or download extracts of them for your own personal use.
You must not:
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.chateaustpaul.fr
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.chateaustpaul.fr
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is hosted or any server, computer or database connected to the Website
- Attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- Use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
3. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
You may include a hypertext link to our home page on any website owned by you, provided that:
- you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- you must not do so in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- we may withdraw consent for you to do so at any time. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
4. CONTENT LIABILITY
We shall not be liable for:
- Any direct loss or damage suffered or incurred by you in relation to your use of the Website or the Services unless, at the time that you used the Website or the Service, that loss was a reasonably foreseeable result of our negligence or failure to comply with these Terms;
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage in relation to your use of the Website or the Services or
- Any loss or damage due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control in relation to your use of the Website or the Services.
For the avoidance of doubt we do not exclude or limit any liability the exclusion or limitation of which is not permitted by French law.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Website you may provide us with personal information about you such as your name, address, telephone numbers and email address (“personal information”). We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will use your personal information in accordance with the The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You are entitled to ask for a copy of your personal information at any time by contacting us at the address above. You are entitled to ask us to correct or update your personal information at any time by contacting us.
You consent to us (and our representatives) using your personal information and providing your personal information to any providers of third party content to:
- provide the Services to you
- deal with your queries; and
- for the purposes of record keeping.
You consent to us (and our representatives) transferring your personal information to:
- any third party if that third party acquires substantially all of our assets.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us:
Château de St Paul – Karine Meadows
St Paul – 47290 Boudy de Beauregard – France
RCS: 789 727 880
Hosting site: OVH SAS – 140 Quai du Sartel – 59100 Roubaix – France
RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00011